new start

Reaction score
hello all am starting a new business up in the yorshire area and am trying to get some rates together enyone shine some light on this

A balloon buisness

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

Somebody has already done tea

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

torches

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

come on man on a limb here

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

waters cheap up there

hahahaha just a small scaffolding firm for the two man band brickies and roofers seems they are getting let down alot by the bigger firms

good luck pal so you are training hoddies and labourers to scaffold as long as its done correctly it will work lovely for yourself especially if you keep buisnesses seperate and have lots of dirty cash to launder through them

no mate doing by the the book me and a labourer was thinking round about 12 pound a meter is this too cheap and my cheapest quote for insurence is 3600
for the year cant seem to gett cheaper

I can give you better contact for that mate , only payin that meself

Morgan law 01473 344400
Ask for martin childs

Give me a great price

Prices can vary wildly from area to area, £12 sounds about right to start with and vary up or down as you find. I just posted on another thread that there is a good living to be made by a firm of this size if you manage to keep it there, good luck.

Good luck.

You're gonna struggle to even get £12 a metre though.

Muppets round most of yorkshire doing it for £8 or less now, thye market is saturated to say the least and the economy is getting worse daily.

Not worth the hassle mate in my opinion, better off working for a half decent firm but if it's what you fancy doing then go for it....

Good luck with your new venture.

If you need any tax advice, give us a shout.

Yo if you have few grand to waste on tax advice let me know il take it off you ha ha

Oh hello tag team Scaffy and VLLB,

Just so you know, our tax advice is always free.

VLLB, Congratulations on your recent pieces of happy news, btw. It's awfully sweet of you, newly promoted and newly wed, to come on here and comment - surprised you don't have better things to do. :)

Scaffy, you're a sweety too... :rolleyes:

Top Bottom