New Scaffolders Job Website

Gerryfmarr

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just thought I would inform you that we are currently looking for CV's and Employers for our Scaffolder Jobsite.

This will be for Scaffolders only, we are going to have all sorts of help and would like to hear any comments you may have.

We want to hear from Scaffolders and Employers of what they would like, and please note that this will be totally free of charge with no rubbish ad banners.

All info to jobs@hses.co.uk please,

Thanks

Gerry

Hi Swifty,

No, certainly not, I am setting up a one stop shop for Scaffolders, Health and Safety, Training, Drawings, Auction Site and Jobs Site.

I am just looking at the market place to see what Scaffs require.

Any requirements?

2 keen pt2's with HGV or 7.5t licence on price for the morning please,

Last edited:
bit narrow minded lads.. he might advertise some decent jobs, unlike most of the ***** jobs posted on here ??... its another outlet for scaffolders, whats wrong with that ??

bit narrow minded lads.. he might advertise some decent jobs, unlike most of the ***** jobs posted on here ??... its another outlet for scaffolders, whats wrong with that ??

From what I read on here there are no decent jobs in UK lol. Only in Australia or Canada.
There are a lot of scaffolding sites about and countless job ones. Competition is always a good thing but dont you think he may be flogging a long dead horse?

anything or anyone who can help geniune scaffolders find employment free of charge as my vote

2 keen pt2's with HGV or 7.5t licence on price for the morning please,

What do you pay for pt2 with hgv swifty inbox me mate cheers

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Anybody no off an outage happening sumwer either England or scotlan??

Top Bottom