New Regulations

joebag

Reaction score
Think its about time people did bind together over some of the ridiculous regulations that seem to be coming soon,refresher courses for carded blokes,no laborers only apprentices that have paid for a 1 day course and im sure theres plenty more coming!

i have absolutely no problem with safety and improvement training whatsoever,however ridiculous and money making schemes brought in by nasc/hse and greatfully welcomed by these Cash Cow training Centres need to be ridiculed and not adhered to!

In France when they tried to introduce too many speed cameras,overnight as a nation the people went out onto the street and burned battered and cut the things down,with one voice they said NO!

Im not some commy flag waving dungaree wearer but after coming back to this country it amazes me what the so called GREAT BRITISH people will take,might get my Batman outfit out,paint myself in fitting paint and tie myself to a Independant,,,,Scaffolders for Justice:mad:

whats speed cameras got to do with scaffolding!! IM LOST

I am very happy to make sure all the boy's that work with me Joe have access to quality training but I have to admit I have never liked courses with no real benefit. A refresher for a scaff would do what for me as an employer, very little as far as I can see. We are very fortunate to get a lot of funding to help train them to start with but nothing to cover the bolt on's such as SG:4 and TG;20 and the like so I think I would need to keep my powder dry to see how it would all work, what funding would be available and would it mean the end of the forever increasing day release course we have to do. The more I think about it the more it could work if done well but if we still have to do a touch screen thing after this and get outside trainers in for other things it could well be a PR disaster.

Have you got nothing else to be worrying about?you still get a wage every week no doubt so get on with it you dog im in the house getting my tv bed fitted by another two dogs who work for someone haha life is good

Is that a special bed for transvestites? Still no business of mine what your into the master.

Top Bottom