New office!!

FSS

Reaction score
ForeFront Scaffold Solutions would like to take this opportunity in thanking everybody that helped make 2012 our biggest year yet!!

As of January 2013 we have taken the decision to open an office in Bristol and welcome our new Southern Contracts Manager Dominic Hebbes. It was a hard decision by me and Mark to take the risk in introducing a new name to our Company, but with Dom’s passion and ever growing knowledge of the Industry, we believe he will be an asset to the growth and more importantly maintaining the reputation that ForeFront has developed over the years.

If you would like to add Dom’s contact details to your mobile; 0117 9667060.

I wish you all the very best for 2013.

Lee :)

a bit quiet at min due to the Weather..... are you registered with us? if not call our office and we will be in touch when something comes about. 01709376386 Cheers Lee

ForeFront Scaffold Solutions would like to take this opportunity in thanking everybody that helped make 2012 our biggest year yet!!

As of January 2013 we have taken the decision to open an office in Bristol and welcome our new Southern Contracts Manager Dominic Hebbes. It was a hard decision by me and Mark to take the risk in introducing a new name to our Company, but with Dom’s passion and ever growing knowledge of the Industry, we believe he will be an asset to the growth and more importantly maintaining the reputation that ForeFront has developed over the years.

If you would like to add Dom’s contact details to your mobile; 0117 9667060.

I wish you all the very best for 2013.

Lee :)
Hi I looking Pts job in London next week

Hi Mate,

Give our man Dom a quick call he may have something coming in: 01179667060

Thanks

Lee

Good to hear Fss is doing well in such sporadic trading conditions. Always remember though your biggest trading asset is to caliber of the manpower you can supply.

Top Bottom