New members on the forum

andyf8686

Reaction score
I have noticed over the last few days there are a lot of new members coming to the site. This can only mean one thing the word is getting out on site and well done to them that are passing the word on.

Now for the new member I would ask you all to have a look on the side of the page at the SCCR tap click on it and have a good luck around the site. This is your chance to join for only £10 per and have you chance to make a difference to our industry.

Are you sick of the new regulations being forced upon us (scaff step / no ECITB renewal ) and many other things ??????

WELL THIS IS YOU CHANCE :cool:
Welcome to SCCR

If each new member of sccr was issued with a car sticker,then this would provoke interest from all the other scaff's at their place of work(monkey see,monkey want)whilst providing visual advertisement at the same time,or even a small induction type sticker to adorn members hard hats,in no time at all every scaff would be aware of the existance of the sccr,and membership should really take off.simples:D:D

Ive asked Stewart for some Hard Hat stickers.
Hes getting some made up apparently.

no ragscaff has some lorry and car stickers in the sccr shop but the sccr hard hat stickers would be good with each membership know where your comeing from bigfish monkey see monkey monkey want hahaha!!

GOD Loves a tryer Andy,but as the number of new members who have not even bothered to reply to the thread is a good indication of the APATHY that besmirches our game at the moment.
moan about it in the tea hut,pub on the job but the very organisation set up by scaffolders for scaffolders at a lot of time and own expense by yerself and ragscaff etc and the results the same.
w£$£$rs:mad:

i get knock down but i get up again LOL someone post that of youtube just to put a smile on my face please

I think new rules should aply on ths site when asking for jobs , info etc

WHAT YOU SCCR NUMBER MATE and that is before are you paying digs LOL

Ive asked Stewart for some Hard Hat stickers.
Hes getting some made up apparently.

I'm sure we discussed this a while ago, or was it just scaffolders forum hard hat stickers.... anyway it was shot down because a lot of sites ban stickers on hard hats but insist you put their stickers on to show you've been inducted??

Top Bottom