New job

cozzy

Reaction score
Started my new job today not a bad day at all.
I have left The agency I am now working for British Gas inspecting there scaffolds that there sub contractors put up.
Happy days :)

Just dont go near the insulation grant ones in the northwest cozzy, specials sometimes replace tg2008 as stated in the old testament "thou shall clip to the gutter henceforth with a presco double" ;)

Did the job come into the agency and you creamed it for yourself?

i dont think so cozzy from the boro was last seen posting a pay off letter from capes on facebook :eek:

Daft i would say
ESPECIALLY as the aforesaid guy made an issue of stating how good his chargehands money was
Facebook was designed for people to stick themselves in thats one reason why i dont go there;)

True mate. That's why I don't bother with it. If u can't say it to someone's face don't bother saying it at all.

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

:(Any way. Going to bed. Some of us have a job to go to. Nite lads.

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

:wondering:Soz lads. Shouldn't have said that. Hope all ov u who are looking for work get sorted soon.

True mate. That's why I don't bother with it. If u can't say it to someone's face don't bother saying it at all.

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

:(Any way. Going to bed. Some of us have a job to go to. Nite lads.

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

:wondering:Soz lads. Shouldn't have said that. Hope all ov u who are looking for work get sorted soon.

Nope toooooo late jeff uve got a uphill battle on here now mate........

:laugh::laugh:

Congratulations Cozzy, keep us posted on your progress. Nice to see another heading the right way.

Top Bottom