New free doownloads.

max

Reaction score
If anyone has any paperwork that could be added as a free download that might help somebody then forward it to me and ill add it to my site. email
info@thescaffolder.com

Thanks.
Max.

The first thing I would say about the first myth is you don't need to be on a fully boarded lift, you can leave a board out to let you clip onto the inside ledger.

Yea that sort of stuff........lol

Mon max get this sorted, no wonder there is so much confusion in our trade if we can't get it right ourselves.

Myth busted.

I have always found the Pirate Bay quite useful for Downloads .... ;)

PirateShip.jpg

well has anyone got any better myths that might one day fill the page!(or actually be correct...

well has anyone got any better myths that might one day fill the page!(or actually be correct...

A Scaffolder called Ray Hudson...who at the time (1960's) was working for Charles Digby....dropped a 21 from the top of a building he was working on in Oxford Street, London......

.....The 21 sailed through the air and landed right between the legs of a Taxi Driver, after going straight through the roof of the Taxi.....

.....Straight through the floor of the Taxi into the road and immobilising it.....

I swear this is true..........or so I was told :D

CharlieSpanner.gif

Glad to see you added my wee addendum Max.;)

There are loads of myths out there that require busting, much like the heads of the so called safety guys who try and implement them. Some of my most recent was the required sole pad size on normal ground should be 750, wrong the surface area may be 750 but the minimum length is 450. You can't butt tubes against a wall to stop the scaffold falling in the way when the first job of the day is to install thick insulated panels, fud, that's why we built that big fook off buttress. When building system, and there is only enough hemp for the bottom handrail, it does not comply with sg4 if you tell the scaffs to go on their knees and crawl from one bay to another.:sick: You don't need an advanced card when house bashing, please read and understand CAP 609. Finally, for the love of God, we ARE allowed to use the hook on our harness and still comply with SG4:10, read it again ya fekin bam.:mad:

Sorry Max, but I do now feel a bit better, thanks.

Top Bottom