New developments.

Tony Mason

Reaction score
Every where I go there is new sites poping up. That has got to be good for us boys. Skill shortage, better rates!! Scaffs are earning more than brikies.

Maybe In Hampshire Tony, But Not In Scotland Buddy Things Are Still Tight As A Ducks Botswana Mate.

Maybe In Hampshire Tony, But Not In Scotland Buddy Things Are Still Tight As A Ducks Botswana Mate.

What goes around comes around, may be it will kick off you soon. Im still waiting for oil to be found in the Solent!

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Where abouts in hants are you tony

From Portsmouth, got the train to Waterloo and sites all over.

It is getting better workwise,but the rates are still on the floor,but there is light at the end of the tunnel,maybe 2014 will see a financial improvement,i hope so anyway:unsure:

lodza new build round ehre in buckshaw ther ebuilding a new village/ town booming marra but liek some have said dont mean the rates are there

Its true what tony sez the worknin hampshire & surrey is picking up. Both social housing sites & private are booming the last 6 months has seen @ least a 30% rise in work. I've been chatting to cdm coordinators who are all of the same thought as well as the builders merchant who are stating much longer delivery time on materials so all in all i reckon we are on the up- even rates are begining to rise so fingrs crossed

I reckon it's been booming for about a year or so,or definatly this year anyway i'm having to turn work away.

Were stacked up as well. We've got work to keep us busy 7 days a week till april. Got home at 1pm today first messsge i get is can i work sat/sun....£££££'s in.

nobody likes working weekends but if its there you work them its a shame the weekends these days are not worth getting out of bed for i can remember only a few years ago weekends on a industrial job would earn you £500 these days your lucky to net £100 per shift after tax and national insurance wages have dropped atleast £200 £300 a week

Top Bottom