New Clothing

Mitchells Scaffolding

Reaction score
Sometimes you scaffs are so easy to please i smile
the new hi-vis t-shirts sweat shirts and fleece arrived 2 weeks ago but cos you lot are so hard working the shoulders can rip or wear out
i told my guys i could re-enforce the shoulders so they may last longer
dished em out this morning with comments ranging to you wont miss us in a snow storm to i like the stuff they are made of

only one put on his fleece and everyone has left all their new gear in the office when i asked why i was told we don't want to get em dirty on there first day:laugh:

.......It's probably that shade of Shocking Pink

that they are struggling with........tell them to order one of my T Shirts :idea:

scaffolders_sweatshirt.jpg

Your lucky, I spend a small fortune on gear and get nothing but complaints like what's this cheap rubbish and then I watch them out on a Saturday night dressed head to foot in TK max gear.:(

Your lucky, I spend a small fortune on gear and get nothing but complaints like what's this cheap rubbish and then I watch them out on a Saturday night dressed head to foot in TK max gear.:(

At least your boys wear clothes.........

.....a lot that I know strip down to the 'Emperor's New Clothes' after a few bevies.....:nuts:

There is a couple like that here as well Charlie. I did notice an upturn in production yesterday when a wee dirty was hanging around watching our every move, I was thinking about putting her on the books.:laugh:

There is a couple like that here as well Charlie. I did notice an upturn in production yesterday when a wee dirty was hanging around watching our every move, I was thinking about putting her on the books.:laugh:

:bigsmile: Hahahaha......nothing quite like the girls are watching psychology.....

Love it :p

Brilliant. Post of the year so far. And your far flung corner of the world has gone up in my estimation. Does the wee dirty go for guys wearing TK Max?

strange when you tell a scaff that someone is wachin girl hse site foreman their work rate changes but if it is a female you can guarantee our guys start to walk with permanently tensed up arm muscles some sadly remind me of gorillas while others just looked ripped

strange when you tell a scaff that someone is wachin girl hse site foreman their work rate changes but if it is a female you can guarantee our guys start to walk with permanently tensed up arm muscles some sadly remind me of gorillas while others just looked ripped

Ahh those distant days of being on the tools and having rippling muscles Mitchells. All thats left is a faded photo.;)

Ahh those distant days of being on the tools and having rippling muscles Mitchells. All thats left is a faded photo.;)

ahhh poor babe but we all grow up
yes i said grow up
but look at it this way
once you landed the bait so to speak relaxation sets in and because you don't need to impress any more the real guy shines through and you could catch all those who swim by
Real men are far more appealing than posing boys any day
and dont worry in my head i'm 18 in real life i am over the hill and no longer lovely :D(thats if i ever was)

The wee dirty would probably do a turn for a big mac never mind the tk max
burger king or kfc didnt go with the max as i wouldnt condone contributing to the noraid supporting cuunts;)

You are as usual bang on there Happy, developments today were she has now binned the scaff she had her eye on as he was off at a funeral and the wee labrador has moved in with wild promises of a run in his mini. This could wreck the squad.:eek:

burger king or kfc didnt go with the max as i wouldnt condone contributing to the noraid supporting cuunts;)

I think.....like most people.....that what happened recently in Boston was reprehensible...

But it is necessary to remember that they were great supporters of Noraid...

Not so good on your own turf is it?

England.gif

Can you get the hole for the price of a burger? It used to be a couple of bacardi and cokes years ago. Its not only scaffolding rates that are lower. Happy days.

Top Bottom