New 1 lift ladders

Mitchells Scaffolding

Reaction score
Had 6 out 10 ladders delivered Friday Marked up with our colours name and phone number
yep phone number and name there's so many been nicked along with gates our guys are running round replacing em
its got to point where we have to photo a lot of street work just to prove they were there in first place
the number gone from jobs is gettin out of hand ladders could be anyone but gates!! gotta be a dodgy scaff firm to take the gates as well :mad:

Probably, but not necessarily, we are loosing these ladders by the bucketful, not scaffs that are lifting them but all trades are they are a perfect size for indoor work or just fit on the top of a van. We just replaced 20 last week, but didn't go to the extreme of specially marking them other than the usual blue security paint but at under 30 brick a pop just add it on to your estimate.

Sorry, sometimes just type as if we were talking.

I can allways sell u ur old ones back Alister @lets. Say 10 bricks & a breeze block to cover delivery lolo

haha, funny c@nts. Surely I can't be the only one who speaks like that, is it a Scottish thing?

naa we all have a twang when we speak
it stops us gettin board "workin owt whots bin sed"
but i love the slang and accents some are harder than others and i end up talking to most not had many welsh accents on the phone though

I reckon there's more gear on the allotments around here than is in most peoples yards!! FECKIN raised flower beds!! Tight 7wats won't even pay for their veg and then help there selves to ya boards straight off the jobs, like there shopping at b@stard Tesco's, ppfffttttt. P.S does this make me sound bitter??:cry:

I reckon there's more gear on the allotments around here than is in most peoples yards!! FECKIN raised flower beds!! Tight 7wats won't even pay for their veg and then help there selves to ya boards straight off the jobs, like there shopping at b@stard Tesco's, ppfffttttt. P.S does this make me sound bitter??:cry:

its allright marra ill tie them down tomorrow;)

Top Bottom