network scaffolding bolton

cozzy

Reaction score
good or bad comments please might have a start just wondering what there like

Cozzy they have the Brunnel bridge think mate , heard they rang about found out what the local companies were paying , 11 ph hanging by your man keys and PTs ,, NO THANKS !!!

They are very busy from what i've heard, they bought out bolton scaffolding, they have a link up with a big painting firm that blast and paint railway bridges.
if your not bothered about travelling and you put the graft in it'll be ok, but if you take the piss dave lee won't mess about he'll just pop you staright away.

That big painting firm T I i believe owns them bud

i think they had A bridge in bedlington and bumped all the scaffs and the hire for the gear they were using , pyeroy took it over , eek

That was MAD Scaffolding from Leeds I believe - appropriate name given the way things went. Not sure whether TI were the painting contractor, and that's why they decided to buy their own scaffolding company ?

i think network scaffolding and mad are the same firm mate . i was offered the start at the beggining and i m sure this is what they told me , if im wrong >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Top Bottom