Need some Help

cashin

Reaction score
scaffolder here an I have been going to university!?!?!?, part time over the past 2 years and am into my final 3rd year.
I now have to write a 10,000 word dissertation, and the subject I have chosen is safety in the scaffolding sector of the construction industry!

As part of my dissertation I have to send surveys out to analyse, compile, comparing and evaluating data…
So if you could fill in this survey I made it would be very helpful…

This is the link to the survey!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHNKYmtvT1k0bkliOFdIR0NUWWZqbEE6MQ

Its only 16 questions, mostly multiple choice! should take no more than 5 minutes!!!

Last edited:
If scaffolding is so boring and makes you want to yawn get some other fxxking numpty to fill your precious form in

the health and safety part of it bores me! scaffolder myself!

Cashin I take it you have already done quite alot of research prior to posting your survey. So what are your main aims and goals from this questionare.
yes i have filled it out. I hope you will post your findings..

Well my main aim is to get a 1st on my dissertation, but other than that it is to find the correlation between health and safety legislation and the effect it has had on death rates in the scaffolding industry from 1975 – 2010

I read the NASC 2010 safety report which has a lot of information, also the HSE website and am going to sign up to the S.C.C.R website soon.

Yeah ill post my finding on the forum, even send you my dissertation if you like.

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

ScaffoldSafetyServices do you have any information you think would be helpful? would be appreciated!

Not entirely sure of the benefit but I have done it, good luck with your dissertation.

That's why I filled it in Cashin, I'm all for helping the scaffs no matter what it may be.:cool:

nice 1 mate! will post my findings on here! hopefully will help people out!

It's a bit like a thousand lines Phil except they all have to be different, a bit like my RAMS.;)

Its basically a 10,000 word report you do at the end of 3 years in university.. You ask a question in your title, then the next 10,000 words have to answer that question!

You have to find all your own data and find people to interview, then compile that data and evaluate it! and find a conclusion.... luckily im a scaffolder or i wouldnt have a clue what to write it on!

dont think ive really learnt anything new in the past 3 years!

Top Bottom