need me part 2!!!!!!

stephen1987

Reaction score
a ad me part 1 for bowt 2 year then renewed it n got a 18 munth extension on it now theres arny 3 munth left onit nd every employers been full of broken promises saying they guna sort it out does anyone know if am guna av to start from scratch again or not?????

If it runs out that will be it unless you do your part 2 and appeal

certain centres will help you get funding if you fish around and some centres will help more than others - i have heard simian are very good at that why not try and give them a bell fella

Get on to simian mate. Or fund it yourself if no joy and get booked on

Getting into a similar position myself mate, Got to renew my card then I have the 18 months to take my part two and assessment.

Madness that we are being rushed into taking our tickets and having the threat of them being withdrawn with no real reason.

I've spoke to CISRS and they are sympathetic and you can appeal for an extension. It's annoying after paying out for the part 1 I'm now on a deadline to save as much as I can to pay for my part 2 since, as you say, bosses are quick to promise to keep you sweet but never deliever.

We've got some funded training at Warrington and London all you need is to get your bosses to ring up

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Top Bottom