Need info

willzy28

Reaction score
Just come back to the UK from Australia have lost my CITB issued ticket. Phoned Erith and they have no record of me! All i have is my Australian issued Advanced ticket,so i got in touch with the CISRS and they want me to start from scratch, i can't afford that plus that's not on! I have been Scaffolding for thirteen years that's all i have ever done!So doe's somebody know where i can either change my ticket over from Aussie to English or a essesment i can take to get my Advanced again? Thanks.

i done my advanced in 1989 in birchem newton records only go back so far they have my part2 basic tho that i done in 1988.fecked up man!!!!ive been trying to sort it out for 2 years everyone just passes the buck.they just want money i told them the dates the instructor everything they just give me someone else to contact each time,feel like breaking in and going through the filling cabinits myself,my advice is go back to oz this countrys goosed big time ,,,,good luck

sad but true in re to allens post they just dont care i needed to sort my portfolio and and all they said was do a course a ewpa course another 1200 quid i told them to **** off and now i got funding have you got ur part 1 and part 2 certs if so ring this bloke he mite be able to help richard miller 07776843217 there is funding availible at mo so be quick ok hope this help bud

Top Bottom