need help pricein a canopy

steve198622

Reaction score
my boss always undercuttin himself so he loses out on money when doin canopys anyone got any tips for pricein them, we got 1 to price, it 13m x 16m x 13m 6.5m high, hirein the roof in from george robets, anyone got a rough idea of a price. any help would be appreciated!

what sort of price would u charge for job like? pm the price if ya want mate!

Its a design scaffold so get the drawing and quants then you can either price it per linear metre or per fitting plus extra for roof and dont forget the design costs :sad2::sad2:

without looking at the job, a ball park figure for me would be just shy of 10k,
how much to hire roof?
try combisafe they also give you a days training for free and it should only take you 3 days max to do it? i think they are on here?

4 men 7 days up 4 down?
can you use a crane? 2 days for the roof if you can, £500 hire of crane
+ wages and a nice 40%profit

PS. get a drawing and stick to it, especially this time of year, wind snow and all sorts of sh1t over your end:sad2:

no won't be usin a crane but manual labour for us guys i'm afraid lol, the will be 6 lads on it, i will tell him ur ball part figure but i know he won't be near that more like 7 i would say as he don't charge much for metage up here.. he always says he loses out on canopys tho..

Steve we go in at £15 a M2 for the roof a a minimum ( tin sheets) and the monoflex for side sheeting at £150 a roll and the normal rates for the scaffold , contact a designer and ask him for a ball park figure it will be around £1500-£2000 because they may well want a lot more kit in it then you would put your self , better still get the client to get the design as he will be paying for it anyway and then you can see exactly what your pricing for

Top Bottom