need help gettin my basic card

tonkas/scaff

Reaction score
hey guys i need a bit of help, i done my part 1 in 1999, part 2 in 2000 and level 2 assessment in 2001 ive sent away for my basic card a few times but had a letter back saying that i completed the course. I also done my advanced course but didnt go back for the test as i was laid off, and i thought that u had to be a qualified basic scaffolder for 2 years before you could start your advanced course

hey guys i need a bit of help, i done my part 1 in 1999, part 2 in 2000 and level 2 assessment in 2001 ive sent away for my basic card a few times but had a letter back saying that i completed the course. I also done my advanced course but didnt go back for the test as i was laid off, and i thought that u had to be a qualified basic scaffolder for 2 years before you could start your advanced course

Don't get it mate, why you asking after 10 years ?? thought you would be better calling CISRS, sure they would have a record of your courses etc.. good luck.

hiya tonkas, i passed mine in 1999 but then fkd it up by moving away before i got my card. all i got was a certificate saying i'd passed' which isnt worth a wnk!
been grafting ever since but not having that ticket really narrows the horizons now everyones gone card mad. i knew theyd have a record of it at bircham newton so i phoned and was told i'd av to do it all again as CITB is old school and CISRS is the only card to have now.
will cost round a bout a grand to get it as uv already had your funding in 1999.
dont think theres any other way of getting it but best of luck.

Welcome tonkas
you say you have completed your parts 1 & 2 and gone back for the assessment
sent away for your card but they have rejected you, do you know why?
is it because you havent done your h&s test? or have not got a sponsor?

Top Bottom