Need drawings this week, Can anybody recommend?

Don't know if these guys can help
They just sent me a intro flyer

We would like to introduce ourselves as a temporary works design organisation well versed with current legislation.

We have excellent analytical software to meet the requirements of even the most obscure design requirements.

We have attached a drawing of some of the schemes that we have been involved in.

Please note that we also have an international reputation.

Below is a short list of Projects we have been involved in over the last few years

Kings Cross Station, London
Maina Bay Sands, Singapore
Chester Station
Edgware Station
BNFL Capenhurst
Eden Project
Saadiyat Bridge, Abu Dhabi
D4(A) Power Transmission, Hong Kong

Yours Faithfully
Rowan

Rowan Stoneman
CEO Raprig Designs.
Tel :-01706 343 933
Mob :-07967 828 549
Jape One Business Centre
Dell Road
Shawclough
Rochdale
OL12 6BZ

I got that flyer some time ago and can only speak as I find, this guy is bang on. Our last job was mm perfect, coming off the back of a few problems we have suffered, a refreshing change.

I hope they ain't busy though, I think they are a fair size but the last I heard they had just moved offices which usually means carnage. Give em a call anyway, see what they can do.

I been using 48.3 from Reigate on our last few VLLB , they seem good but they are also busy

Bob hope and ??

Actually, if its simple stuff vancouver mate, you might strike lucky with the old 'engineers honeymoon period'.

It'll all go downhill after that, though.

2 week turnaround with everyone at the moment. More elaborate schemes will be longer.

Could try throwing money at the designer - it's business afterall.

Although even that wouldn't always work - if you've looked after your designer in the past then he should pull one out the bag for you. If you haven't - then I don't suppose he will.

Tell the client to put the job on hold until after the new TG 20:13 is officially launched. You may not need a design then and if you do there may be a few designers sitting around scratching their arses by then.

There might be one or two sitting around scratching their arses before then...

Spanner,

The Bouffont kid use to look at the drawing after he had slashed it up and was in the Goat with a pint in the hand, the only way the scaffold ever looked similar to the design was upside down and after 8 pints.

Top Bottom