ne scaffolding

davy s

Reaction score
Anyone know much about north east scaffolding. I heard they mainly do new houses. Are the lads on hours or price?

it used to be a mix davy there mainly new build housing depends on the deal you get when you start

NES is run by stuart heron, who is a cross dressing sausage jockey and total tosser, its price work but you dont know what rates you are getting, got to supply your own labourer and also make sure he has a harness, hi viz, hard hat etc etc cos stuart wont give you any ppe, possibly go to 3 or more jobs a day in your car and he might give you a tenner fuel expenses.

he likes to shout his mouth off when you 30 mile away from him , and slag you to people he knows , will tell you what been said thinking he being clever.

Me and him got history going way back, and one day our paths will cross and im ganna rip the smug bas tads spine out.

But apart from that I been told he is sound. :nuts:

Thats a bit harsh like

I was around when Stuart formed NES. I had a small share and we had good intentions at the time with the ****** cards we were dealt. I had always heard he had a bad name and all kinds of other **** but he was an honest man trying to run a business as best he could. I have to be honest, when I was on the tools I would have thought he was a right **** but on the other side its a lot harder to judge when you have a hundred men to keep happy as well as everything else.

NES is run by stuart heron, who is a cross dressing sausage jockey and total tosser, its price work but you dont know what rates you are getting, got to supply your own labourer and also make sure he has a harness, hi viz, hard hat etc etc cos stuart wont give you any ppe, possibly go to 3 or more jobs a day in your car and he might give you a tenner fuel expenses.

he likes to shout his mouth off when you 30 mile away from him , and slag you to people he knows , will tell you what been said thinking he being clever.

Me and him got history going way back, and one day our paths will cross and im ganna rip the smug bas tads spine out.

But apart from that I been told he is sound. :nuts:

Many years ago, when he was at Deborahs, Mr Heron tried to have my pants off on a price job.
As a result I went to the offices to sort it out.
We were in his office 'discussing' the matter and he got a bit flustered and went to get the job file to show me the hours allowed for the job.
When he left the office I whipped my pecker out and wiped it right round the rim of his cup that was still half full of coffee.
When he came back to the office he had a nice long drink of his coffee before we got back down to business.
I ended up with another 12 hours and a very satisfied feeling inside.
What a tosser !!!!!

Top Bottom