ncc erith

dico

Reaction score
my work partner was on a course this week and was told by the instructor to keep your valuables with you as one of the classroom was robbed Monday and some wallets were stolen thou the classroom was open somebody has seen there way to lift the candidates money cant believe that someone has stooped so low even with the classroom open don't like shamming the ncc at Erith but think people should no what people are about

There aren't many places that are safe to leave your wallet anymore Kev. I think those days have gone since the multi-cultural society was formed.

if its not nailed down you will lose it and yeah multicultural gypsies will take a corpse out of a coffin if it had a ring on its finger,
ps why is it when you get robbed its always a *****

There aren't many places that are safe to leave your wallet anymore Kev. I think those days have gone since the multi-cultural society was formed.

I still can't believe that ppl used to leave there front door open in the old days seems a lunatic idea nowadays

I still can't believe that ppl used to leave there front door open in the old days seems a lunatic idea nowadays

Still mostly like that round here Bobby, although it is beginning to change a bit.

me mate also told me which will make you laugh he was the only scaffolder on the basic inspection course lol!!! there were sight agents and a gezzer from hse and a bird from brighton council so watch out brighton she recons the scaffolder they use don't do nothing like the course but he was cheap lol!!! criminal that any tom **** or harry can do the course

Top Bottom