national safety passport

Chrisdavis

Reaction score
National Safety Passport

lads just a quick note if you want to do your saftey passport here is the link at the top

cost £86

4 hours to complete moduels

and your card is included

ordered mine friday arrived recorded delivery saturday completed it in 4 hours

cheers for this no loss of pay then ? has it got the clout of the saftey passport that is taken in a class room over 2 days ? hope so or will it be forund upon by the saftey do gooders?

its exactly the same as ccnsg course much beter way of doing it no loss of pay for taking time off do it at your own pace, I just got it out of the way

hi chris
sounds a good way of doing the course what benefits does this safety passport bring is it just a few more doors opening or will it become another cash cow must have card for your already expanding wallet so i,m going to splash the cash and take a chance .

lapta

it opens doors for work in and around london i have found out recently that its not the same as the 2 day classroom one so it was a waste of money for me it may be usefull to some people its for sites that require a saftey passport thats all i know

Capes have mentioned on there facebook page that they dont accept it either.
Does that mean the card does not look the same? otherwise how would they know?

cheers chris

got your message before i parted with the money the passport was needed for a job thats being advertised at hoo rochester kent along with magnox security clearance i,m baffled all you want to do is put up scaffold and get paid how f....kin hard can they make it

cheers chris

got your message before i parted with the money the passport was needed for a job thats being advertised at hoo rochester kent along with magnox security clearance i,m baffled all you want to do is put up scaffold and get paid how f....kin hard can they make it

joke lapta!! was at kingsnorth few years a go they wanted a ecitb ccnsg passport coz my mate had cscs thingy bob ticket!!! they didnt want it one word bullshi! right hand dont no what the left hand wants:sick:

If you already have SMSTS or Nebosh and a rake of other H&S qualifications then they will give you this same card for just £15. Just have a read on their website and sign up. I did it a few months back and they sent me a card in 3 days.

***safety passport***

hi is there anyone out there that can shed some light on this do it in 4 hours safety passport as it sounds like a good deal and alot of time saved but will it get me on the power stations??

thanks

EMSS Safety Passport Card

Hello Guys

Read a few posts about this and thought I would drop a quick note. The EMSS Scheme is relatively new in the market place but over the last 6 months has built up huge support across all industry sectors with most of the major players. It also has the support of the HSE, IOSH and British Safety Council. Initially the card didn't carry a photo as it delayed getting the cards out so you guys could start work. We have now developed the manufacturing process so the card has a photo and is holograph coated so it can't be forged; this makes it a lot more secure and will erradicate the passports that get sold out of the boot of a car down the local pub (the clients are very much in favour of this). These are turned round usually the sameday after we receive your application and are posted out 1st class recorded delivery.

As well as the safety passport card, the scheme enables you to scan and upload all your other qualifications/certificates and trade cards to share with your client so you only need to carry the one card! The EMSS Competency Scheme has been set up as a 'not for profit' social enterprise too so will never be used as a money making scheme like many others have...

Happy to answer any further queries/concerns you may have, email - enquiries@emssonline.org

A lot of the big boy firms still want their erse kicked.

Top Bottom