National grid

ginger jock

Reaction score
Hi i am new to the forum and was wondering if i could get some info on what cards i need to work on the national grid jobs and how to get them cheers

Hi and Welcome To The Scaffolders Forum!

Best Regards

SF Admin

hello gingerjock.your need a besc card which come in person trainning.or compertent
trainning which allows you to take out permits ect.there get you on a substation.
or if you go on a gas station.on national grid your need a sc091 ticket. go on to national
grid besc trainning should give you details ginger not sure of cost as my company paid
mine.besc trainning...01623422099.

Hi i am new to the forum and was wondering if i could get some info on what cards i need to work on the national grid jobs and how to get them cheers

Hi and welcome Ginger jock you can go on Energy & Utility Skills Register to see how you can apply for your Basic Electrical Safety Competence Card, theres 3 catorgories substations, overhead lines and underground cables. and also you still have to do your grid training as Dico said persons or a competent persons who can take out permits and on grid sites everything is permits and paperwork and more paperwork:nuts: There training centre address is National Grid Plc, Kirklington Road, Eakring, Newark, Notts NG22 0DA you will have to google a contact for them. Hope this helps:blink1:

Hi and welcome Ginger jock you can go on Energy & Utility Skills Register to see how you can apply for your Basic Electrical Safety Competence Card, theres 3 catorgories substations, overhead lines and underground cables. and also you still have to do your grid training as Dico said persons or a competent persons who can take out permits and on grid sites everything is permits and paperwork and more paperwork:nuts: There training centre address is National Grid Plc, Kirklington Road, Eakring, Newark, Notts NG22 0DA you will have to google a contact for them. Hope this helps:blink1:
go to eusr website.all info is there.you must do national grid test first b4 u can do besc.booking form C.do that online and print once u put all details.it will ask u to give preffered date of test.this u will find on eusr website 2.after u have emailed that form or faxed, national grid will send u an invoice.once paid u will go to venue (c0uld be PC coach or van).its fairly easy to prepare for it yourself.google it.oh you get 2 choose venues from the list 2.

get your cards on the strength of finding work after it don't listen to the agency promising you loads of work I done my persons and besc over head lines was guaranteed work all 2013 and yes I am still waiting if you want to no the agency buzz me back good luck

get your cards on the strength of finding work after it don't listen to the agency promising you loads of work I done my persons and besc over head lines was guaranteed work all 2013 and yes I am still waiting if you want to no the agency buzz me back good luck

Pro Access. Are looking for grid trained guys. One of the directors is on here. Pm him. There based in Bedfordshire. Not a bad firm.

Top Bottom