NASC CISRS Press Release: FUNDED CISRS SYSTEMS SCAFFOLDING TRAINING

TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER

Reaction score
NASC

CISRS Press Release: FUNDED CISRS SYSTEMS SCAFFOLDING TRAINING

More than 90 NASC member company employees from over 30 NASC firms will complete the CISRS SSPTS (Systems Scaffold Product Training Scheme) training in the final quarter of this year – fully funded, thanks to additional financial support obtained by the ASITO (Access and Scaffolding Industry Training Organisation via CITB (Construction Industry Training Board), in conjunction with CISRS.
A sum of £25,000 has been obtained for the Systems Scaffold Product Training Scheme, run by the CISRS (Construction Industry Scaffolders Record Scheme). This budget has been split over the five NASC regions – Scotland and Northern Ireland, Northern and North Wales, Midlands, South West and South Wales and London and South East – boosting training numbers for System scaffolding across the UK.
Following negotiations with selected training providers; NCC, Safety and Access, LTC, Haki, Simian and Layher, CISRS agreed a “budget price” for the Systems scaffolding training – including Cuplok, Haki, Kwikstage, and Layher –allowing two courses to run in each of the five NASC regions.
CISRS Training Manager, Dave Mosley said: “This is excellent news for Systems training – reflecting a growing demand for this type of scaffolding across the UK. The numbers of scaffolding operatives attending CISRS Systems scaffold training is steadily beginning to increase, especially outside of the traditional Systems-rich region of Scotland.
“We realise there is both the financial cost and the possibility of a decline in productivity whilst scaffolding operatives are attending these courses, so being offered this extra funding – which effectively means the course costs nothing – is a great bonus for NASC members.
“A special thanks should go to Layher – who due to extra demand ran additional courses at their own expense.”
For further information on Systems scaffolding (and other CISRS) courses, please visit the CISRS website – CISRS. And for further details about the new CISRS COTS courses for new cards, information and dates on courses available or to find out about CISRS, please visit CISRS or email enquiries@cisrs.org.uk.

Big fuckin deal , 25,0000g over 5 regions , woo hoo , maybe mr Mosely could comment on the fuckin hop up card for brickies thats seen man in attendance jobs become non existent in scotland . So the fact there giving free training reflects a growing demand , a dont think so

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

They would love to see systems become the scaffold of choice in britain , if that day ever comes were all ******. Would that be the same course where the instructor missed out some of the training as he was sure we were already able to do it.

Last edited:
think your find haki are picking most or a lot of the cost up as there pushing a lot of free training with some of the larger scaffold firms that want to invest heard one is investing 6.000000 on this haki product

Think that's quite funny actually 90 ppl throughout the uk.......... As a guestermate I would say there's about 250,000 to 500,000 scaffs in the uk so.................

So they offer free training in order to sell a product , great , 10 years from now we will be earnin 10quid an hour using system while working with romanians or whatever cheap labour is available

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------[/

Last edited:
So they offer free training in order to sell a product , great , 10 years from now we will be earnin 10quid an hour using system while working with romanians or whatever cheap labour is available

We will prob be working for them by then mate :(

Still wondering how free training reflects a growing demand

not being funny 25 large after all the scaffs have had to fork out for the cisrs bellocks passport to safety cscs touch screen and all the other bellocks that comes with it and the betrayal of unions with the ecitb scaffs that tw@t Moseley owes more into this industry than 25k and lets face it if you are an advanced scaffolder you are exactly what it says on the tin king of the steel so why the fek do you have to go on a course for dumb fek system scaffolding that a part one could work out ps iam in a mood

ive spent around 25k in my career so far
and im only an advanced scaffolder with no add-ons:eek:
ITS LIKE THE EARLY 1900s when you had to pay for your son to be accepted as an aprentice.You worked /learned at your familys expense
SOUND FAMILIAR;)

Im Much The Same Happy, I Have Had To Pay For Every Scrap Of Training I Have Ever Had, Considering I Have Worked For Every Major Company Over Thirty Years If I Hadnt Paid For My Own Courses I Would Still Not Be Qualified Or Have A Card, While The Yts Scheme Boys Got There Cards No Problem Becuase The Companies Didnt Pay For There Training They Would Have To Pay For Mine.

Top Bottom