name

marra watson

Reaction score
ort lads any idea how you cange your name on here can you do it your self or do admin do it

You becoming marra,marra?or is it marion:p

ill be coming all over her tonight ps please keep out of his 1 marra lol:laugh: , nice play on words there lol nar keeping the cok like, or mara hindley some baby you phill lol :laugh:

ill be becoming marra watson

Last edited:
Admin has done it in the past for special reasons but most just seem to open a new account and piss everyone off

He's becoming scaff23yearold

ahahah aye coz theres now a scaffolder 1989 to close for cumfort

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

Admin has done it in the past for special reasons but most just seem to open a new account and piss everyone off

i am a special reaosn in my self that count lol

ort lads any idea how you cange your name on here can you do it your self or do admin do it

when you change your name can you also put your spell checker back to the original default setting, [english] cheers

when you change your name can you also put your spell checker back to the original default setting, [english] cheers

i got a spell checker on google chrome the word get underlined but am thick as fek and dont know which 1 it is out of the options it gives me lol and some times the option it gives me are nothing like how av spelt it so easier if i spell it and you lot work it out :laugh:

i got a spell checker on google chrome the word get underlined but am thick as fek and dont know which 1 it is out of the options it gives me lol and some times the option it gives me are nothing like how av spelt it so easier if i spell it and you lot work it out :laugh:

thats west cumbrians for ya pal lol

i got a spell checker on google chrome the word get underlined but am thick as fek and dont know which 1 it is out of the options it gives me lol and some times the option it gives me are nothing like how av spelt it so easier if i spell it and you lot work it out

Don't do it any other way marra, feck em.:cool:

PM admin who no doubt will wring his hands and wail like an Iraqi washer woman at a prayer meeting but he can do it for you and if he refuses you could get the lawyers onto him, he will crumple like a cheap suit.:laugh:

Yes, Scaff Change Your Name Anytime You Like (Works For 21s Or Should That Be Frank)

Send me a pm marra!

Don't do it any other way marra, feck em.:cool:

PM admin who no doubt will wring his hands and wail like an Iraqi washer woman at a prayer meeting but he can do it for you and if he refuses you could get the lawyers onto him, he will crumple like a cheap suit.:laugh:

lol

Admin change his name to "Jam Sandwich Eater " :laugh:

or for short jam eater but that the would be slander as am not a jam eater its them cant from workington who dyvent ne na nuwt bwt whats goes in to a youwer sandwich :laugh: try saying that yan mara hindley :laugh::laugh:

You should only be able to change your name if we get to pick the new monicker:idea:

Ok.:idea:

---------- Post added 15th November 2012 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 14th November 2012 at 11:55 PM ----------

How the fook do you get a poll on?:embarrest::embarrest:

ahahah aye coz theres now a scaffolder 1989 to close for cumfort

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

i am a special reaosn in my self that count lol

Im the same... my actual name is Anus Brownfinger, and everyone keeps getting me mixed with some fat c.unt called Jason something or other... :p

Top Bottom