Name an shame

macca1394

Reaction score
Jus thought I'd start a thread dedicated to naming an shaming all the rip off cowboy firms out there they deserve to be named

What about bodgeit and scarper access solutions.

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Personally I think everybody can rip any company down at 1 point or the other. For those who don't the the gaffers get the black eyes on the Christmas doo when they've had 20 pints.

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

My mate nearly called his firm " I'll have double." We was sat at the bar at the time.lol.

Yeah the company I used to work for docked my money £10 a day less cause I handd my notice in shocking as I worked for them for 4 years

£10 = 3 pints

If the ale flows better in the other bar then man always goes for the better pint.

What about a sh1t scaffolder thread where the companies name the tired, useless or where the f.uck did he get that card types?

Haha Thats a great idea, only, puts me top of that list on all:embarrest:

May not be such a good idea. As the forum has been threatened legally, numerous times, thanks for threads like that.

We discussed this a while ago about naming rip off Solar Panel companies and we agreed the best way to go about it in order to protect the forum was to post up a request about the company and then people who have had experiences will PM that person.

May not be such a good idea. As the forum has been threatened legally, numerous times, thanks for threads like that.

We discussed this a while ago about naming rip off Solar Panel companies and we agreed the best way to go about it in order to protect the forum was to post up a request about the company and then people who have had experiences will PM that person.
a wise guy Flinty!

Maybe few bosses could name the tired fu cks who moan they got ripped of for the work they dint do

Top Bottom