my firms the biggest p!ss taker out there

benjo0211

Reaction score
Fuming aint the word my labourers just counted up mileage from taco and in last 10 days I've done 2100km yesterday I did 6hours driving, I'm on price and don't get paid travelling time can I be done so to say if I name and shame my firm so others can avoid

Thats some proper millage there Ben mate!
You driving a 7.5 tonner or your own car/van?

Fuming aint the word my labourers just counted up mileage from taco and in last 10 days I've done 2100km yesterday I did 6hours driving, I'm on price and don't get paid travelling time can I be done so to say if I name and shame my firm so others can avoid

we do 3 hours each way most days but the driveings shared and only a van but get travelling time but to be on price and doing all the driveing is poor practice on your firms part. surprized you dont fall a sleep at wheel on way home

early starts phill early finishes one drives in morning and you get a good sleep one drives home and he gets a sleep unless theres a few and then i dont have to drive as they hate my driveing lol!!!

There's just no work round blackburn otherwise id be gone its all agency work

Normally 7.5 but been upgraded to a 13 tonner still dog sh!t mate

:eek:
Thats why i dont drive Lorries, lol.

Its not good mate... they should atleast give you extra for all that extra work.
Driving aint hard, but 3 hours each way MUST be classed as your still working for your Firm, as its a company vehicle.

No not kirks pal far worse than them wouldn't mind workin for them at this moment in time

What time you leaving and getting home, surely you are entitled to some travelling time

They say its in price of the job although the prices are awful plus you spend most of day driving from job to job

Fill the lorry to the brim with gear... drive off.. never come back.

Never heard of such tripe, hauling the company gear in the company truck and don't pay the driver, what the feck is all that about? Unless the price is a topper I would tell them to ram it and I don't say that lightly in today's climate.

Top Bottom