• No thanks

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sc@ffolder

Reaction score
Hey another experiment.
Movember, click for details.
Its a uk wide charity set up for testicular cancer.
A very worthwhile cause lads.

19000 scaffs here on this site, lots like.
Who will support it?
Still, who will bother to take the 30seconds to click on the poll.

Guess less then 50 out will even bother, not to mention pledge real cash eh.

Last edited:
Every year i put to it, last two years it was to the lads from our place, but this year im donating to aom.

Thats good like.
27 scaffs online eh, 5 replies to the poll.

Donated to AOM LOYAL if your thread wasnt stated as a poll maybe more hits.
It could just be the wording but the main thing is there are donations to the cause no matter what means or route.
WELL DONE FOR TRYING THOUGH;)

9 scaffs bothered to click a virtual button in 22 hours.
Great effort eh.

We should all feel proud to sponser such a worthy cause, makes it better knowing one of our fellow members is doing it. Just a shame there's a minotity that feels its a waste of time, i hope nothing happens to them where they require help from such a charity and they havn't put to it.

Well done fred, i wernt far behind you. Youre a quicker keyboard warrior than me..lol lol

Na geezer I work with is sorting it out ive just been put on nights for a few weeks so when I see him we won't recognise each other lol

I'll send some money down the cause mate, got a little something for ya from my hols anyway so i'll get it to you this week some time.

How about dropping me a few quid then Sc@ffolder, show your support.;)

I'll send some money down the cause mate, got a little something for ya from my hols anyway so i'll get it to you this week some time.

That's alright den haven't forgot ur prezzie either found a blinder, in bulk for a few other mukkas on here but got outbid in the last minute( furious ain't the word )promise ya it's a belter ull have it for years........... :D

Ps hope its not a STD ur sending down mate if it is wait till the xmas do and I'll fend off all the nurses and other lasses for ya...... Honest:laugh:

Top Bottom