Movember update

copperknackers

Reaction score
Alright chaps.

With out wanting to steal Alastairs thunder, i know some of you have sponsored AOM for Movember and was hoping that i could try and scrounge a bit more out of ya.

To make it a bit more interesting, i've got an away day with a coach full of my fellow dingles on the wrong side of the pennines next Saturday and if i can reach a couple of targets that i've set then i'll dye the tash and hair claret and blue and shave a mohican. I don't normally need to try as hard as this to make myself look a c0ck, but it's for a good cause.

A full day of abject misery from the lads that i'll be going with and probably a bit of sh1t from the away fans, cause we'll be round town having a skin full before the game, will be worth it if we can pump a bit more money in for the research that will be enabled by this cause.

I'll post a picture before the game for you to laugh at!

Movember Worldwide - Home

Anyone generous enough to donate, don't forget to tick the gift aid box, this just enable the charity to claim back tax from the government, it doesn't cost you any extra.

Cheers Lads

Last edited:
leave the ginger manwell look marra that alone is worth a donation ....manwell :laugh:

It gets better for everyone else or worse for me.

Just been told i'll have to bleach my hair and tash before i can dye it, this means i'll have to walk round like Marshall Mathers for a day before i can use the claret and blue dye.

So come on lads dig deep, cause it won't be happening unless we can get some brass in!:D

Top Bottom