Morning men

jarrascaff78

Reaction score
Mornin all ..well thats me weetabix down am ready for what ever mr donnelly throws at me the day ;) Rareing to go .. lets go and make some money :D

You can't beat a bit of enthusiasm mate.
Looks like you have been through a bit of pain there from your avatar !

aye boro no pain no gain fookin luv it mate im just abit sick im running out ov space for my next bit ink haha wish i cud start again ... have a gud day mate

You earnin too much jarra...mon/tues club and expensive tatts.lol. have a gud half day haa

aye boro no pain no gain fookin luv it mate im just abit sick im running out ov space for my next bit ink haha wish i cud start again ... have a gud day mate

Shame you dont have a bigger back,:blink1:

Me Dads a Tattooist, Had me first one at 16, I used to want to do it but I can't draw for feck

One of the tattooists near me cant draw either,you should see some of the crap he puts on people..

Oh their are some proper jokers out their doing it. Me Dads been doing it over 30yrs but some of his competitors put some real ***** out on people. He gets people coming in asking can you put this right, bit like this game really

I thought the bloke near me was a joke at first,he's slightly crosseyed & wears really thick glasses,he will tattoo anything on you too_One young lad I know has had a portrait of Hitler done on his ribs!!!!!
Luckily it is so bad it looks like old man Steptoe.

Top Bottom