Moments of great joy

rcg172

Reaction score
Isn't it funny, sometimes, how life can be so cruel but also give us moments of unspeakable joy?!

Take this morning, for example....

Speaking to the boss last week he said he was getting the hump with some of the younger lads taking the p#ss. ie, monday morning club, being lippy and the usual mobile phone crap (on facebook telling their little boyfriends/ girlfriends how tough they are and how hard they're working.) So he told me that he had no alternative but give some of them 'disciplinary hearings'. Well there's this one lad who is probably the worst little sh!t I've ever had the displeasure of working with. He's been in the game about two and a half years and of course knows everything...... about f^ck all! He speaks to everyone like dogsh!t and when he's got an audience he thinks he's the funniest thing ever. Bless. Probably the most unliked person on the company.

Today he really was the funniest thing ever.

He was told, last Tuesday, to turn up for a disciplinary after he finished work on Friday. The ******** didn't even come into work! But even better then that was his face this morning when he asked 'Where am I going today?' and the boss replied 'Home' . He was then told that his services were no longer required!

We caught him up a mile and a half down the road and blew him some kisses. ( the useless tw@t can't drive either) His face went a lovely pinkish red colour as we went by........ Brilliant result.

So no longer do I (or the other decent lads) have to deal with this penis and wonder whether or not to smash him round the face with a brick.

Ha Ha Ha that was funny.I would imagine most of us scaffolders have a story similar to tell,theres always f-ckin 1 aint there.

Never happy to see a man loose his job especially a scaff but the youngun has to learn. I remember being that youngun and the long walk home to tell my then girlfriend I had been sacked but when I look back now it was the single greatest thing that happened to me as it gave me the fright I needed to widen my horizons. Out of adversity, and all that.

Can imagine him walking home mumbling to himself about how everyone's always out to get him and the like , he will have time to reflect on what co ck he has been and maybe grow up a little bit . Young guns always need to be kept in their place else they start believing that they are irreplaceable .
Bet he is on the Phone real soon crying for his job back :laugh::laugh:

Haha, well I wish they all dealt with useless ones like that. Annoying the way way crap ones get passed around in a desperate attempt to find someone who will put up with them....

Top Bottom