moderators

happyhugenoet

Reaction score
due to the thread werer is paddy i would like to ask who and when was the last time moderators actually came on line and moderated.
i like paddy and used to have a wee alugh with him,but thats been a while.
Orac was on for a while and has since left gb to go to Austarlia and good on him,but hes not on much.Essex etc im not sure.
what do the members think

whats the point of having moderators if they arent on line to moderate
its not space science.

don't you think the site moderates itself quite well?. Seems balanced to me TBH...

Int he still battling with the pirates trying to land his boat onshore. I told him flying would be better.

I think apart from a few wind-up merchants, the forum “generally” polices itself pretty well.

In the past moderators have faced a lot of stick when making decisions and could never please everybody.

When you add in a few difficult legal situations, I think it makes most sense for me to make most of the decisions and then blame and responsibility lies with me.

In most cases I take the general consensus from members into account when making decisions.

If anybody has a problem with the way the forum is run, or is not happy with a member, post or thread, then please feel free to contact me.

Best Regards

SF Admin

alan 666 get yourself back on mate there ante no moderators you could have a field day mate lol!!

cheers for the replys lads,im with you all on this one i personally dont think wew need them.
BUT I WOULD SAY THAT WITH SOME OF THE SHIIT I PUT ON EH ;)

u wanna hit the big time dont ya ,, you ,, youuuuuuu !!!!!!!!!!!!lol

WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOOT NOW KEEP IT UP AND YOU WILL BE BANNED
OH FECK THATYS RIGHT THERE ARE NO MODERATORS :cry:

thank **** , but sure your always guarenteed a suck job from gibbs if ya are hehehe

I'm still here guys, by the time I see stuff it's middle of the night your time.

I don't post much these days as its not relevant.

Top Bottom