Moderation

SWIFTY

Reaction score
We all know why Admin asked a load of us to be moderators.

But for those who don't a certain member came on here on a Saturday night a bit worse for wear and posted some defamatory comments about another member of this Forum.

To cut a long story short it all blew way out of proportion and threatened the existence of this Forum.

Some of us need to grow up a bit (me too) and get this Forum where it was a couple of years ago.

Stupid trouble making threads will be deleted.

But for those who don't a certain member came on here on a Saturday night a bit worse for wear and posted some defamatory comments about another member of this Forum.

To cut a long story short it all blew way out of proportion and threatened the existence of this Forum.

Some of us need to grow up a bit (me too) and get this Forum where it was a couple of years ago.

2 years ago swifty it was a good laugh and quite a good sight drink and forum dont mix :embarrest: i wont log on if i had over 10 pints:laugh: unfortunatly on this forum people do gang up and unless you can let it go over your head youve had it

Swifty, I'll drink too that M8, well, I would but Iv ben aff the swally for a good while now...

Is that why you haven't been on much? whoooooooooooosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swifty, I completed my Assignment in Saudi late December, took a few month off so havent had much time to get up to speed re-the Forum, but, Im back on the Spanners, and Im glad to get back to where I started...

I hope to acces the Forum more often...

Garry...

It wasn't scaffy again was it ?

im on the ERDINGER now and would like clarification on what a STUPID THREAD is
as i have a few things i want to get off my chest;)

needs a good liven up!!! let the erdinger speak lol!!!

Does that mean the racist comments will be deleted as well? The forum now has several members from different cultural, ethnic and religious backgrounds like Kamran Khan Rajput and Ikram Dewali. If the removal of threads only occurs if it offends Essex boys then it is out of order.

ikram and kamran have been a bit quiet this week , im sure they'll let us know though , maybe a merger of these 2 scaffolding entrepreneurs operations is underway..

ikram and kamran have been a bit quiet this week , im sure they'll let us know though , maybe a merger of these 2 scaffolding entrepreneurs operations is underway..
Their slogan on their signs could be "you've had the cowboys, now try the Indians"

As far as I can see it`s the same stupid people causing the same stupid problems , why aren`t they getting the Scaffy treatment .

As far as I can see it`s the same stupid people causing the same stupid problems , why aren`t they getting the Scaffy treatment .

I agree, Forum members should be able to debate issues without resorting to name calling, racial slurs, sexual accusations etc. Apparently Scaffy was banned for some sexual reference to another member who threatened to take legal action against the forum not the person responsible for the libel. That of course if it was a false accusation only then is it libellous.

Top Bottom