Moderaters

paddy carr

Reaction score
Moderators

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right guys, the Moderaters are in line for a bit of stick, get it off your chest, if i have offended any of you , i apologise, and to speak further, just PM me.,
Friday night turned into a wee bit of a 'jumblyfeck' such is life, good laugh,etc.
Then things started getting personal.

Any recommendations, either, PM me, or 'Slag me off on the forum' big enough to take both, with no offence, your comments are greatly appreciated, guys. That is how things progress.

i think we should have a phamtom pie thrower when someone gets above their station whack em with a custard one.

Pass me a big fat Nicotine filled Tomato, now please.

The moderaters, undertook the role on a voluntariy basis, for the furtherance of the SF, we have not been trained, and only propose the furtherance of the Scaffolders Forum.

lets see your ticket then..............proper advance moderator course PHONE BROBARAPAS FOR FUTHER DETAILS,OVER ZELOUSE CHAPS NEED NOT APPLY.

I am currently in negotiations with SF admin for a Moderator 1 day course, which is encapsed vwithin the 100% Tomato nicotine enjoyment programme. the Mod course ,with induction, should last "2 mins" Wheras the 'Nicotine Tomato ' course lasts ,13 days and 6 hrs.:eek:

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Hoy...... stop being *****, i am on cold Turkey, and would kill for a Tomato, cut me some slack, *****;)

paddy if you run out of tomato's mate Ketchup is a good substitute just dont drink to much of it :)

Hi Paddy, I have no problem with the moderators or anyone else on here. I stand by every thing I posted though, sponsors should not be held in a different regard to anyone else, if they want to do business on this forum they will be judged on this forum. Rosie from bettertax just get's higher in my estimation every time she posts even although I have never done business with her and if I'm honest very unlikely ever to, but I reckon she has her finger on the pulse and seems to know what's what. I have become fairly passionate about this forum, as it has become a brilliant source of information and net working for advice. As I posted on the other thread, I realise moderating is a thankless task and one I would never sign up for, mainly because the scaffs shouldn't be silenced on their own forum.

Good luck with the smoking campaign.:eek:

the moderator moderates then explains reasons why,then throws down gauntlet YOUR WELCOME TO IT IF YOU CAN DO BETTER my 12year old bhoy could have answered better than that.and this was to a forum member who has i think everybodys total respect is a great poster and who has been a great source of knowledge in this forum not just to me but numerouse people,cmon............lets grow up,forza free speech.

the moderators do a great job and do try to stay as mediums. time to give this issue a break and move on.

As I've said I will not moderate any more posts. Celticboy contact Admin with your concerns over advertising and he can make a decision.

Rosie from bettertax just get's higher in my estimation every time she posts even although I have never done business with her and if I'm honest very unlikely ever to, but I reckon she has her finger on the pulse and seems to know what's what.

:embarrest: :) Thanks for those words, aom.

im contacting nobody about nowt what you take me for a kid ian???you judged allan the other night wrongly moderated his post and then make posts trying to prove your actions quote IF YOU CAN DO BETTER WELL YOU DO THE JOB to aom,as aom replied pathetic.you cant moderate post then pull the rules out when you clearly infringe them everyday as a said ONE RULE FOR ONE ONE FOR ANOTHER well lets hope not.

Top Bottom