Moderated threads!??

frederik

Reaction score
How does this work?
Last night I was in chat with a new member "speedin" He had started a thread which I replied to but it didnt come up. I could see it but he couldnt.
Is it only Mods that can see these.
He is a ski instructor in the States and was asking suggestions on creating a summer ramp for jumps. One that could be dropped and moved. Thought it might have been an interesting topic. SF??

You can de-moderate the thread if you can find it. Why was it moderated in the 1st place?
I'm certain I've seen a ski ramp in Layher somewhere on the web, maybe Redviking would know where?

I also replied to it,but it was'nt showing up as a post,yet it was there:huh:

How does this work?
Last night I was in chat with a new member "speedin" He had started a thread which I replied to but it didnt come up. I could see it but he couldnt.
Is it only Mods that can see these.
He is a ski instructor in the States and was asking suggestions on creating a summer ramp for jumps. One that could be dropped and moved. Thought it might have been an interesting topic. SF??

check new members say hello here
Just wanted to introduce my self. My name is Matt. I am from the USA. I am a volunteer freestyle ski instructor here in Wisconsin. My fellow coaches and I are looking to construct a platform to allow skiers to train in the summer months. We are interested in building a large drop in, and ramp.
Looking forward to learning about scaffolding, as I know nothing.

Never noticed this 1 been mod'd but one on a banner topic was by banner man £35 for 1m x1m sign i commented on it but it never showed up on the forum as having recived a post fek knows

Sometimes the spam filter while get tricked by something innocent. The reason this post was flagged up was that it isn't usual for a new user to post a link in their first post (usually the action of a spammer). The system holds a back until I have approved it.

sometimes the spam filter while get tricked by something innocent. The reason this post was flagged up was that it isn't usual for a new user to post a link in their first post (usually the action of a spammer). The system holds a back until i have approved it.

thats why , do the mod's not get to do this? Or is just admin?

Sometimes the spam filter while get tricked by something innocent. The reason this post was flagged up was that it isn't usual for a new user to post a link in their first post (usually the action of a spammer). The system holds a back until I have approved it.

So have you approved the thread admin?can i carry on packing my bags,the squad are ready to mobilise for our usa assignment at the drop of a hat,and sherriff marra's the first down the completed ramp while me and fred shout instruction's from a nearby saloon,marra the eagle flys again:eek::cheesy:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

THE BROKE BACK MOUTIAN OF THE TEAM DONT WORRIE I WONT TELL THE REST OF THE DEPUTIES FREDRIK ;)

Action men,thats wot we are lads. Sorting out moderation probs internationally now.
Dunno about that broke back mountain comment marra. Think ill keep me erse to the wall in the bar with bf.lol

So have you approved the thread admin?can i carry on packing my bags,the squad are ready to mobilise for our usa assignment at the drop of a hat,and sherriff marra's the first down the completed ramp while me and fred shout instruction's from a nearby saloon,marra the eagle flys again:eek::cheesy:

Stand down men!

Thanks guys. I replied in the new member thread and the post went through, but it seams that my posts got stopped when I post a link. I made 3 more posts in scaffolders forum. 2 of them links, they were stopped. The other post I made without a link went through right away.

Theres a Thread been posted by centurionscaff selling a yard and gear in Kent,been moderated. Cant see any links and hes an existing Member?????

Theres a Thread been posted by centurionscaff selling a yard and gear in Kent,been moderated. Cant see any links and hes an existing Member?????

All posts in that section are moderated to prevent people trying to sell nonsense.

Top Bottom