Missing Threads?

aom

Reaction score
Did someone spit the dummy or have I just been away too long and forgot my way round the forum? What happened to the loaf/half loaf thread?

Whats been going on Gerscaff, I've been away for a bit and not up to speed?

Young 21s Been Acusing All And Sundry (Myself Included ) Of Bigotry And Racism, Generally Playing The Victim Card,While Accusing Our Mothers Of Doing Unspeakable And Quite Frankly Alister, Revolting Things With Elephants,I Really Think The Laddie Has Some Serious Growing Up To Do,

:love::love:

Sorry I missed it.:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Young 21s Been Acusing All And Sundry (Myself Included ) Of Bigotry And Racism, Generally Playing The Victim Card,While Accusing Our Mothers Of Doing Unspeakable And Quite Frankly Alister, Revolting Things With Elephants,I Really Think The Laddie Has Some Serious Growing Up To Do,

Oh, I did get the feeling he wasn't flavour of the month. The worlds full of em.

There Was One Or Two Of Them Having A Pop, Young Jason Gibbs Was Getting It Hard And Heavy, But Jason Could Hold His Own In Any Slanging Match

I had befriended 21's as it all kicked off.Pm'd him to tone it down a bit. Now hes missng off my friends list and his reply been deleted by essex??????

I Honestly Have Got No Idea What Kicked Everything Off, One Minute It Was Quite Friendly Banter The Next It Got Really Hateful And Nasty,Bit Sad Really,Like I Said Not Just 21s,But Hire And Sales Was Chucking His 2 Bob In As Well,Shame Really, This Is A Great Idea I Dont Know Of Any Other Trade That Has A Forum Like This And Some Immature Boneheads Can Cock It Up

Just life I suppose Gerscaff, you get them in every walk of life.

Suppose So Mate,Pissed Me Right Off At The Time Though,All Right Im A Rangers Supporter So Am Used To Being Called A Bigot, But To Say That About An 80 Year Old Woman. In Fact To Say What Was Said Is And Was Well Out Of Order Blooming Cretins.

Aye I know what you mean, it's getting bad when your not sure what songs to sing without some storm trooper videoing it, it's like being on x-factor in the Broomloan front.:cool:

Not Just That I Grew Up In A Part Of Dundee Called Little Tipperary, Should Have Seen Some Of The Battles I Had On St Patricks Day, We Were The Only Protestant Family For Miles, Mind You Now (Im 50) Some Of My Best Friends Are Catholic,And Support That Other Team, We Have A Laugh About It All Now,

have you settled on a safe song list yet mate lol???yes there has been a few crackers on of late better ignored a say.

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

your not a lochee lad then gers are you?

Haha, new you would find this too hard to resist.:D

Got To Agree With You C-Bhoy Best Ignored Dont Feed The Troll. And Yes Im Lochee Born And Bred, Braw Wee Place Has Its Moments (Just Like The Forum)

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I love dope and beer ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

have i missed summit , fak :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Aom

I think you have been filled in, but I don't expect this nonsense to end any time soon.

What do you expect Admin, you started it.:D

Top Bottom