midge

Hi mate I got back on LOR few weeks ago with harsco
Jacked now heading dawn on the southen sector offshore with cape
Not been off shore yet first time were you working now mate ?

Just working local pal on.building site price work bitshit like but pays the.bills.and at home everyday for 3 clock, was goin to do.offshore bit.heard.its hard getting a start will have to let us no how you get on pal how longs your trip

If you you get your offshore mate I can pass you the email address to the guy who set me on I sent my cv to him within an hr I got a call seems a nice guy. Mate you gotta do wot you can work is bad at the min and there's not alot about but the main thing is your getting paid something feel sorry for the guys outta of work this time of year. I got a good number for you to ring start in Jan means working away but the money is real good bout 10 months work I'll inbox you it.

Cheers for that pal. Enjoy your trip ..gunna do offshore after Christmas so I'll keep in touch. Work is scarce out there been offered couple jobs but got till Christmas on this one any way which isnt bad. I'll give them a ring mate hopefully get a start would be nice to earn some proper money speak soon pal

Hopefully it will be a good year some good jobs starting at the beginning of the year so hopefully everyone should earn some good money for the best part of the year

Yea hopefully things will pick up and wages will increase :-D might aswell right this year off so far but better then dole

Alright mate just spoke to that Kevin said there no shut down for next year on there

Don't worry there is mate trying to put lads off ATM due to the amour of calls he's getting inadated with calls that's all

Ah right nice one mate you got my number just keep us in formed and if you get stuck I got a number for Heathrow pal

No probes mate thanks. Don't mind being off shore ATM seems ok

Top Bottom