Mick Green.

T.ANIMAL

Reaction score
If anyone has ever come across Mick Green from Barnsley, he is on his Part 1 this week, after god knows how many years in the game, so good luck mate.:blink1:

Dico, you will have to go and do it fella, just swallow your kn*b, like i did, and go and do it, if someone else is paying for it, then one day we can turn the spanner again together:blink1:

mick green will always have my respect!!!!!!!!!! even thou hes doing hes part 1 soon at 53 plus!!!! you no animal that i can earn 25 quid a hour with out spinning a spanner the games fooked why spin the spanner when you dont have too lmfao!!!

If anyone has ever come across Mick Green from Barnsley, he is on his Part 1 this week, after god knows how many years in the game, so good luck mate.:blink1:

Dico, you will have to go and do it fella, just swallow your kn*b, like i did, and go and do it, if someone else is paying for it, then one day we can turn the spanner again together:blink1:

FFS if i could swallow my knob, scaffolding would be the least of my worries.:D

I know the instructor who took him aswell and im affraid its the same old story wtf is he doing on a part 1.....
Maybe he'd make more doing tattoo's for a living..

Top Bottom