Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

SF Admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi all

With everybody finishing at different times over the next few days and with some of you working right through, I just thought I would take the chance to wish everybody a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

The Scaffolders Forum has had its ups and downs in 2013 (like most years) but it wouldn’t be possible without you guys – so thank you very much.

Have a good one!

Admin

Last edited:
Mussies don't celebrate Xmas Fred, I thought you knew that.

Merry christmas and happy new year to all fellow scaffs......and to our scaffs north of the border Happy hogmanay.

admin merry xmas you've got a great sight here arsho!es come and go me included!! lol! thou this forum has lost its journey in the last year it will come back merry xmas mate and 2014 will be another year!!! may be quite now and again but most scaffolders no the forum happy 2014 onwards and upwards

ALL THE BEST WISHES FOR THE CHRISTMAS TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS
and i would like to wish the very best for the NEW YEAR may it be prosprous and without sadness.
we have a hard enough job without the complications of normal life which burdun us with sad events and pressures we are in now way able to deal with;)
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

A merry Christmas to all and hopefully a prosperous 2014 also.;)

Hi all

With everybody finishing at different times over the next few days and with some of you working right through, I just thought I would take the chance to wish everybody a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

The Scaffolders Forum has had its ups and downs in 2013 (like most years) but it wouldn’t be possible without you guys – so thank you very much.

Have a good one!

Admin

Same to you,this forum is the best thing I ever found on the Internet,you can have a laugh and it's ok,or ask serious questions and that's ok too,the perfect forum for scaffolders.

Top Bottom