medical

scouse73

Reaction score
got my medical for pts today thing is used to smoke a bit of weed havent had none fore 33 days now should ok wot u reckon

It depends on how much you used to smoke, goodluck.

on average joint a day

our lass says 28 day tops (ex drugs and alcohold social worker)

she says it should be out with in 28 days but can take longer if you bonging it 4/5 times aday as it sticks to your fat cells thats 1 of the reasons it take so long to comeout but a joint a day you should be ort

thanks 4 that scaff given a bit of confidence fingers crossed

Next time buy Well Woman detox tablets from Boots cleans the cannaboids in a couple of days.

heard all about the quick ways lotts of water lime cranbury juice various detox drinks deciead to do the 30 days just be on safe side thanks 4 the imput anyway cheers

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

just had call cancelled till monday ******** going 4 a beer or six

got my medical for pts today thing is used to smoke a bit of weed havent had none fore 33 days now should ok wot u reckon

You might not like this scouse, but the reason for the drugs test is that your future employer does not want lads on the job that may be working whilst under the effects of drugs,endangering himself his workmates,and the public.

You are pretty exact with your last blow, did you just stop to pass the medical.

been puffin 4 20 years and workin never droped a tube or had a accident times are changing bless u all

Piss tested constantly in the states,hair is the worst for the lads that smoke dope,,,,hope your a baldy ;)

Piss tested constantly in the states,hair is the worst for the lads that smoke dope,,,,hope your a baldy ;)

not sure about that dying you hair will fek up any result in drug test along with putting henner on it (unless pulling hair outa ya gooch) ahahah and hair is not the best way to test of drugs and it wont stand up in court to many inconsistency's

im not bald yet but hair samples show up for up to 7 years fact

G ooch lmao,rub toothpaste on your forefinger,when p1ssing in the cup dip your finger in,the alkalinity foucks the test up,next week how to escape from a submarine !

not heard the tooth paist one 2 drops of bleach on fore finger let it dry piss thro that supposeable who noes 30 day detox only true way

im not bald yet but hair samples show up for up to 7 years fact

maby naturall hair yes but dye it and its a no gower in court its probbly the weakest test for drugs lol other than well i seen him your honour and he was deffantly off his head

may be the judge will lend u his wig

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

rigger im not a pup been at it 4 25 year just like a spliff

just got my results passed everything happy days no more puffin

Top Bottom