Marra(candy crush)watson,4,000 posts

lol cheers lads think bf is refering to all the eyes candy that have the crush on me what can i say this beard must affract them lol

lol cheers lads think bf is refering to all the eyes candy that have the crush on me what can i say this beard must affract them lol

Maybe a burt Reynolds or omar sheriffe beard would attract the fairer sex,but a shackleton does not work marra:idea::laugh:

not cold enough yet for my knit,but i'll grow it back soon enough marra,a proper one though,none of this small boy bum fluff here;)

Maybe a burt Reynolds or omar sheriffe beard would attract the fairer sex,but a shackleton does not work marra:idea::laugh:

not cold enough yet for my knit,but i'll grow it back soon enough marra,a proper one though,none of this small boy bum fluff here;)

ahahaha stunning like a young bert reynolds . now now theres fek all rang with the beared not a grey in sight ;)

No but had a very good forum instructor;) And a growing fondness of jammie sammies helps:D

What level you on, Marra?! How do you find the time with all these postings as well!

Top Bottom