MAN ARTIC with 19 ton crane + 4 TRAILERS FOR SALE

scaffy

Reaction score
looking to sell the above , if anyone interested please p.m me and il send further details and photos.

That's a big god damn crane scaffy. I was going to pm you but there is a couple of rigids in Yorkshire I have my eye on. I think the artic is just a bit big for our wee operation.

1 x 20ft trailer , 3 x 24ft trailer , as big as a rigid , be ideal for what you want all system in stillages

na brought that other one thats newer dont need 2 , never got enough cash mate as u know , honestley mate i wouldnt insult you by offering you less that 70 a day for a 12 shift on sundays and a roast swan dinner

The trailers are actually the dogs kennels.. Hes moved them into the house these days

I cant argue with that, but all class 2 drivers here and I've seen some of the bills the owner drivers of artics get from the fitter here.:eek:

We are running on tight country roads all the time and a lot of single track roads but the biggest hassle would be the ferry costs would jump so high we would no longer get work on the islands.

na brought that other one thats newer dont need 2 , never got enough cash mate as u know , honestley mate i wouldnt insult you by offering you less that 70 a day for a 12 shift on sundays and a roast swan dinner

You know I don't work for any less than 70 an HOUR anyway mate. The Swan dinner on the other hand, now that's a deal clincher!

Top Bottom