mad or just daft

steve198622

Reaction score
just got £150 bounes off boss this afternoon cash aswell so though fcuk it, on way bck went to bookies n put it all on chelsea to win in 90 minutes 2mora hope the fcuker comes in like cos get £675 bck.. only thought i would do it as had money for nowt so not really losin am i lol...

daft lol but hey each to there own iv done the gambling thing and it aint for me only 1 real winner and he is the bookie fella that would of paided for a nice little trip with ya bird

i think they would have appreciated the money,rather then the gamble bud.i being from a good protestant upbringing i have never tok a bet in my life,i do admire you going for the blues brothers tho and i do hope they do the damage as i want to cheer and have a beer KEEP THE BLUE FLAG FLYING ;)

the missis don't no about the bet or the cash, so in a way it a no lose situation for me lol.

---------- Post added 19th May 2012 at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was 18th May 2012 at 11:59 PM ----------

Unlucky mate. I've got £20 on bayern at 22/1 from the start

fair play to ya pal, i would have put it on them if they was outsiders aswell probably 2day. got a feeling chelsea gonna do it tho. n that comin from a man u fan lol..

the missis don't no about the bet or the cash, so in a way it a no lose situation for me lol.

---------- Post added 19th May 2012 at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was 18th May 2012 at 11:59 PM ----------

fair play to ya pal, i would have put it on them if they was outsiders aswell probably 2day. got a feeling chelsea gonna do it tho. n that comin from a man u fan lol..

Well a hope it's done nd dusted in 90 mins mate at least one of we will win.
A have a sneaky feeling about Chelsea aswell tho
Let's see what happens

Fair play mate hope it kops fer you,have been saying to me mates fer months,worst chelsea team fer a good few years,probly go and win it.

Good brave bet Steve, just a pity but brave none the less.

Top Bottom