Lyndons?????

benjo0211

Reaction score
Hey chaps I have an induction tomorrow with the manchester branch has anybody worked for these and could tell me what they're like. Cheers

hello mate from my experiences with them they were a good firm money was always there and money was good too all you had to do is ask for something and it was there so all round one of the better firms

Excellent company back 13 years back,would hope they still were, best of luck.

i worked for lyndons on fawley refinary about 10 years ago,
absolutely top firm mate,
money was bang on every week,
when they did make a mistake with some of the lads wages,
Lyndons paid the bank charges,
to have it paid into their accounts next day,
NOT the following week,
cant ask for more than that.
keep your head down fella,
they get some proper good jobs around the country.
get me a start lol

Im The Same Workshy, Heard Nothing But Good Things About Lyndons, In This Day And Age Thats Unusual.

Worked for them in 2005. Good pay and conditions and brand new gear every load when I was there. Also, they use those double-end trannies and telescopic intermediate trannies so the job flies up. As the rest of the lads are saying, good firm to work for.

Sounds like a firm to work for, have they got anything down south. I remember when they had Fawley, there yard was 10 mins up the road.

fiddlers ferry bag of ***** and the gaffers a fat boneidle **** bag,havnt wo
rked for them but 90% f the workforce cannot be wrong

Worked for the Birmingham branch for 3 1/2 years, cannot fault them. Everything was spot on.

induction

Hey chaps I have an induction tomorrow with the manchester branch has anybody worked for these and could tell me what they're like. Cheers

How did your induction fair out, Benjo.... by the positive feedback posted by fellow members...it sounds like a top firm to work for...:cool:

Top Bottom