Lucky escapes!

S

steveo south east

I once stop a man from from eletricuting himself on exposed electric cables i noticed at the right milliesecond and shouted he let go and the long-en he had stood up on end was welded to the 3 of the 4 cables we must have knocked the whole area out so we collected the tube by hitting it with an 8ftbds and hot footed it out of there. :)

I was working on St. Pancras in about 2005 or so... for Palmers.
They was building/repairing the Barlow Shed part of the station.

Anyway, at each end they had 2 Hangers, that spanned the entire width of the roof and i was passing the Boards up from the bottom Lift up to the next lift - nothing special, just normal work.

I dunno why, but i must have had a blonde moment and lost my concentration and as i passed up one of the last Boards i stepped back a bit too far and i felt a slight drop where i stood... i turned round and saw that id stepped completely off the back of the Board and onto the unboarded Tranny behind me.

An inch either way and id have fallen about 80ft straight onto a load of razor sharp Reebar... id be dead.

Lucky i was that day. Now i try to be more careful when i work, lol.

that sounds close doesn't it make you think how soometimes you fall into a sleep state eg your driving on the motorway and the next thing you know its your junction and you think were have the last 5 minutes gone!

I nearly did a days graft once but luckily found my clubs so went for a quick hit instead.

theres money to be made swinging sticks you should try doing whilst riding a horse.

i got a brand new set of clubs for my 18th b/day played a round wit my uncle he went to get pint i went for a piss so left clubs outside toilet came out n ******* had gone...pi$$ed off to fcuk i was s decided i won't play again!

Nightmare, FFS where do you play Beirut?

when reading ya post there jason b4 i read it all i was thinking ya were gonna mention the 1 inch death dropp form lapped boards .... that makes ya ~@rse twitch hat 1 inch death drop lol

I hate that, feels like your going down 5000 feet.:eek:

aye ya instantly look at ya marra in hope that hes seeing you about to fall and can save you in that split second he can see what ya thinkign and then laffs hios t1ts off at ya 1 inch deathdrop lol

Top Bottom