love it when..

Joe bawden

Reaction score
so its monday morning 05;46. just been waiting for my mate. was starting a new site today. me and my freind sorted kit for today yesterday and agreed at 05;45 to leave to be in london for 06:45. now my companion wont answer the fone and my tools in his motor. so i indeed have money to get the train etc but hes got my tools and boots in his car. so now i got to phone up the guv and b monday morning club whilst not being mpart of the club! is there any pont in calling to explain?!. after all it will be to mattisons!

nah called him mate and explained but i know he thought the same as what i thought he would. fooking catch 22. now the guv thinks im a waste of space obv n prob wont have work for me tomorrow. treat yaself joseph

---------- Post added at 07:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 AM ----------

lol yeah monday club considering i was postimg at 05:45

Had that many times before , that's why I insist everyone takes all there stuff home with them every night now

Had that many times before , that's why I insist everyone takes all there stuff home with them every night now
yeah, oh yeah thats right desp. i get up on monday morning at 05:15 for shits and giggles watching the sun come up sippin freshly squeezed orange juice whilst enjoying heart on the radio and think. oh yeah. damn i forgot. i know whats missing. i need to post a complete lie about myself on a forum where i dont really know anyone anyway to make my user name look like a good chap. yeah thats a normal monday morning for me mate......:idea::idea::idea:

yeah, oh yeah thats right desp. i get up on monday morning at 05:15 for shits and giggles watching the sun come up sippin freshly squeezed orange juice whilst enjoying heart on the radio and think. oh yeah. damn i forgot. i know whats missing. i need to post a complete lie about myself on a forum where i dont really know anyone anyway to make my user name look like a good chap. yeah thats a normal monday morning for me mate......:idea::idea::idea:

Watching the sun rise while sipping freshly squeezed orange juice is one of life's great pleasures......don't knock it.

Could be worse, Joe... could be a rainy, windy winter day! HSWT makes a good point :).

Seriously, how really annoying for you. I hate relying on other people. Best laid plans etc. I daresay you got there by now, but maybe had to drive in through the commute - not a good start to the day/ week.

Not doubting you joe , can't always rely on other people though can you , nothing more frustrating than a guy willing to work but thru no fault of his own he can't work cuz he doesn't have his gear

touchy touchy!phoning up using someone else as an exuse just doesnt cut it,wether its true or not(which i doubt)get your own tools sorted especially as it was a new site!anyone called me with that lame exuse id say "yeah yeah whatever" then automatically think"monday club"
"Think what you want club" im at work now, not up town but days work with a pal who had tools i could use, so yea yea, monday club... whatever.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

Ex army and no plan B Joe. tut tut.:sad2:

wasnt in place in the first instance but one sure unfolded. improvise adapt and over come drifta :eek:

Well done joe, least your going to get paid for the day. In future a spare set of tools might come in useful if same thing occurs pal.

Sounds like a normal morning in the northsea. Freshly squeezed orange juice admiring the early rise of the sun, while giggling with your mucka.

Had the samehappen tome and it was my best mucka Joe. Tools go everywhere now. Once bitten............

Top Bottom