losing my beloved daysack of tools and ppe :(

Joe bawden

Reaction score
after 5 years with the same bag. 2 x tours of front line fighting in the east. war wounds from rounds in the left hand side with O- on the front. at work yesterday stopped at the cafe and it fell off the back of the lorry at a cafe called roadhouse in harrietsham. it had my ppe all my certificates from cisrs as i had a new induction that day. im gutted. another part of me lost. if found or hear about it as its a scaff cafe please pm me.

thanks mate. to every one else its an army bag with few bits of paperand few small holes innit but to me its a world of memorys, and drama to get new tickets and a fkin good quality bag. i had my name innit so hopefully some one will screw the nut.

There has got too be a decent skin out there who would have found it....and make sure it is returned to you.... A Little prayer to St Anthony .

after 5 years with the same bag. 2 x tours of front line fighting in the east. war wounds from rounds in the left hand side with O- on the front. at work yesterday stopped at the cafe and it fell off the back of the lorry at a cafe called roadhouse in harrietsham. it had my ppe all my certificates from cisrs as i had a new induction that day. im gutted. another part of me lost. if found or hear about it as its a scaff cafe please pm me.

Never good to lose your tools.
Im gutted for you dude.

I hate losing things so I do really hope you get it back... intact!

I lost a belt i had for over 20 years last year which had been down many roads with me, so i know how it feels Joe , hopefully some decent lad has found it and it finds its way back to you.

Ffs joe....typical craphat move lol - wot appened to personel admin & securing ur weapon b4 fillin ur face lol ;)

What A Nightmare Joe, Some Skanky Barsteward Stole My Tools Once, Swore Blind If I Ever Found Out Who It Was I Would Swing For Them , I Mean Who Steals A Mans Livelihood, Got To Agree With The Poofter Though Joe Typical Hat Thing To Do, Personal Admin Mate Lol.

Get Dico on the case, Cape got a yard in station Road. Harrietsham, maybe someone knowing its a scaffolding firm might of dropped it in there, you never know, here's hoping for some luck Joe🔧

I did It once, put them on the floor shut the boot, left then came back gone, now got my old mans belt, can't loose them, there the only thing I have left of him.

lol my admin went out when i left colly xmas eve 2011 lol.

Top Bottom