Looking Scaffolders

neilb

Reaction score
I'm looking for local scaffolders to start within the next 2 weeks, these positions are permanant. Having left DSL about a month ago, I now work as the Operations Director for an Independent Scaffold Company in South West Wales, so the scaffs that start will be working directly with me on a daily basis. Anyone interested can pm me in the first instance with their details and a contact number for me to get in touch.

Neil

I'm looking for local scaffolders to start within the next 2 weeks, these positions are permanant. Having left DSL about a month ago, I now work as the Operations Director for an Independent Scaffold Company in South West Wales, so the scaffs that start will be working directly with me on a daily basis. Anyone interested can pm me in the first instance with their details and a contact number for me to get in touch.

Neil

Best of luck Neil.

Always room for a well run company, with professionel management

Best wishes for the future.

scaffolder

i am a part 1 living in South Wales looking for work i have have up to date tickets my contact no 07760207920

Hi Neil
good luck with your new venture, do you have any work offshore for my friend James P. and I ?

Hi Neil
good luck with your new venture, do you have any work offshore for my friend James P. and I ?

You mean Magnum P.I?
This guy:

magnumtomselleck.jpg

I never knew he also did a bit of Scaffolding...? :amazed:

Top Bottom