Looking for ?

andyf8686

Reaction score
All rite lads as you know I am back in the Uk and I am now looking for a start on a shutdown / new build / train station etc any help with contact numbers would be a help as been out the loop for about 5 years so most my numbers are no good :embarrest: I have never had to ask before but hey that's what we are about :embarrest:

Andy No need for the :embarrest:

We all need a helping hand at times in this life, I am sorry I cannot help with your search for work but like you my little black book is well out of date

These days there is very little on the grape vine as regards experienced scaffolders required for upcoming jobs.The big outfits have all gone down the route of "forward your cv we will be in touch"

All I can say is keep up the pressure with job applications and the best of luck for the future

Everyone needs help.
If we never ask, then we'll never know.

Dont be ashamed or embarrest Andy, mate.

This Forum is here to help us, and we are here to help each other.
I know alot of guys only look after themselves - Well fukk those c.unts.

You have plenty of mates here, who will help you out mate.

Cheers lads I am waiting for a start on blackfriers but still nothing so thought I would ask for a little help. Anyone that has work with me in the past will tell you I will help anyone and sometime it back fires on me ha ha like the sausage sandwich carry on

Cheers lads I am waiting for a start on blackfriers but still nothing so thought I would ask for a little help. Anyone that has work with me in the past will tell you I will help anyone and sometime it back fires on me ha ha like the sausage sandwich carry on

Sausage sandwich?enlighten us Andy:)

Away at the min and only on the phone so will post full storey later but in sort got the sack over a sandwich when working for vange haha

Was it the sort of sandwich that involved the office girl & another member of the team(double teaming actually)???

Ha ha nothing like that more like fighting for the lads rites to have hot food when it's snowing out side but that was when I was young and daft ha ha

andy your turning into a wee bit of a parasite.
You know im only kidding,ive got a matE down on that blackfriars job i will try and find out whats happening.i will e-mail you with anything i know of,as you were quick to let the troops know of the job in uae which was probably yours as it turned out

Top Bottom