Looking for unwanted scaffold boards

Unfortunately I cannot send a photo as I am just trying to source the materials for a stylist. It is for a new tv show called 'Fill Your House For Free'. It is important that we source materials for free that anybody could get with a little research. That is why we are keen to get any unwanted or surplus boards.

Unfortunately I cannot send a photo as I am just trying to source the materials for a stylist. It is for a new tv show called 'Fill Your House For Free'. It is important that we source materials for free that anybody could get with a little research. That is why we are keen to get any unwanted or surplus boards.

"Fill your House for Free". Apparently thats what the UK government have been doing for immigrants for years so nothing new there then.

I also have a good home for unwanted scaffold boards , i will also take tube and fittings if you longer have a use for them , they must be in good serviceable condition and i can pick up for a modest fee :p

I worked for a cowboy that would buy scrap kwikstage boards from a hire/sales place, paint the bands and send them out on jobs. The @rsehole even had the front to have NASC plastered on his wagons.

sorry lads this thread genuine tv show was on 2 to 3 years ago so think this may be a genuine post unfortunatly kkdd theres a lot people that dont watch tv on here :laugh: but have seen the programe your talking about

The local community officer rings occasionaly to ask for boards for adventure parks for the kids and I gladly supply these for free,but I wouldn't welcome being mithered by the diy brigade because they've seen it on telly,it's bad enough with the gardeners and angling clubs so be sure to tell the viewers please don't mither your local scaffold company too much;)

Check out anywhere that deals with Railway work/power stations/ petro-chem refineries etc. A lot of them have problems getting rid of notched boards as they aren't allow to use them again. They can be cut down and used.

Baz

Top Bottom