Looking for a New Year training bargain? Simian Skill are virtually giving it away!

I have, unless I am missing something? I suspect it's the usual scaremongering.

It will never happen, they can't ignore the lack of the VQ attached to the UK ticket.

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Apologies, I meant with the overseas ticket. Either way, both very different markets.

lmk…I concur, both different Markets, however, if the Overseas CISRS Ticket has the same Curriculum as the UK CISRS Ticket then there is no difference…

Both different Markets, same Scaffold Structures…

We shall see what announcements come out…

Can you recall when Cape East sent Philippine Scaffolders ( NASC sanctioned Training Centre issuing UK CISRS Scaff Tickets ) into the North Sea for Cape PLC…neadless to say there was all hell let loose...

While off shore last week the BBC was set to London and i watched before my eyes the start of the "scaremongering" and the propaganda led by the Major Construction MOB IE BALFOURS CARILLION BOVIS BAM ETC.
THERE IS A SKILLS SHORTAGE AND WE ARE PAYING £1000 A WEEK FOR TRADESMEN WAS ONE HEADLINE.
CHEERS FOR THE HEADS UP MR SPANNER BUT I HAVE MADE A FEW ENQUIRIES WITH A FEW PHILLIPINO SCAFFS I GOT TO KNOW AND THEY HAVE SAID THAT THE WORD IS THERE MAY BE WORK ON THE NEW BUILD POWERSTATIONS
THE ALARM BELLS WERE RINGING WHEN I HEARD THAT ONE:mad:

Top Bottom