looking back over the years

paul

Reaction score
Every now and again i find myself looking back over the 22 years of my scaffold carreer and have good memories of the past , working for Palmers was good also GKN /Mills was a good one too , being taught from the old boys with all there experience and passing it down to the next generation and now i find myself passing the same experience to my son who is just breaking through to being a good scaffolder and finding his own ways too .

fine passing the experience down to your son ,you are in the right place ,only hope it will not come back and bite your BUM, my lad did not want to no ,seen the times when you where in and out of work ,good times ,and not so good, still hope he hs a good career.

Good for you Paul mate, nothing wrong with passing down what was passed down to us, and too see him start to develop his own ways of doing things means you have taught him well.

A job well done mate. :)

Receiving knowledge from The Old Ones

G'day Paul

I do hope you are not suggesting that I am one of the old ones you cheeky git!

Good to hear that your boy is making good. But please make sure that you teach him the lesson that we both seemed not to been given.

WORKING HARD IS GOOD. BUT HAVE WEEKENDS OFF ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU LIVE IN PLACE WITH SO MUCH tO SEE.

As you can guess I have now arrived in WA. PM me with a contact number when you can, we are almost in the same time zone now.

Top Bottom